Sometimes there is not enough time in the day to create your own marketing. We have created several email templates for each month of the year to help you promote your catering through all major holidays and seasonal niches.
To see a video of the following steps put into action, see below:
1. Log in to your CaterZen account. Once logged in, go to the Marketing Tab.
3. Click Create New Email Campaign From Templates.
5. When you click on the month that you are interested in, you will see the options of the different campaigns that are available. You can do a few things here:
a) To preview the HTML email template, click the (5) symbol under Actions.
b.) To preview the Plain Text version of this email, click the (A) symbol.
7. For email templates, they will already have a Campaign Name. This will only be shown to you, not the client. This is to give your campaign an easily identifiable name. This is will appear when you view reports for the campaign.
12. Click Save and Continue.
16. Select Recipients for your Email Campaign. You have 5 options.
a.) You can send it to Everyone in your CRM
b.) You can send to Specific People that you select by putting a checkmark in the box beside their name.
c.) You can send it to specific Groups in your CRM.
d.) You can send to all people in your CRM that are checked as "Prospects".
e.) You can select customers that have ever ordered off of a specific Menu.
17. Click Save and Continue.
18. Choose When you would like your email to be sent out. You have 2 options:
a.) Send Immediately
b.) Send at a Specific Time and Date
19. Review Your Email Settings before finalizing to be sure that everything is correct.
20. It is always recommended to Send a Preview of this Campaign to yourself to be sure that everything is formatted correctly and that there are no typos.
21. Once you have reviewed your email campaign, hit Finalize and Send Campaign Now to activate it. If you have selected to send your email at a future date and time, this just puts it in the queue to go out at that date and time.