This article will go over how to convert a quote you have created for a customer or prospect in your CaterZen account into an order.
*Please note there are two ways to access a quote in your CaterZen Account.
1. You will first need to locate the quote you created for your client. There are 3 ways to do this:
A. Click on the Overview Tab and then click on the View All Quotes Tab
You will then see a screen with all the quotes you have created. Find the quote you are wanting to work with and click on the View This Quote icon under the Action Column.
B. The other way to look up a quote is through the CRM tab, then you will Search for the client who placed the quote.
Then you will then click on the Quote icon and then look for the quote you are wanting to work with and click on the View This Quote icon under the Action column.
C. The third way to look up a quote is through the Calendar tab. Click on the Calendar tab. Then you will see all quotes appear in Pink on the calendar.
Then you will see a pop up box with brief information about the quote. To view the quote click on the Click Here link to view this quote.
2. Whether you use option A, option B or option C to look up a quote once you click on the View This Quote you will next see the quote you created. You will then click on the Quote Function drop down box and choose the option Convert This Quote To An Order.
3. You will then be on the Order Entry tab and will be viewing the quote. Please take note that a Green Box will appear at the top of the order letting you know: The selected quote has been placed into the cart.
4. Once you have reviewed the quote and made any necessary changes to the quote you will scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Place your Order tab.
5. If your anniversary reminder feature is turned on then you will have a pop box up box appear asking you if you want to Create An Anniversary Reminder For This Order. Some clients use this feature to call the customer in 3 to 4 months (or longer) to see if the customer has an upcoming event. Others use this reminder to call the customer back the day after the order. Or feel free to use it for both.
6. You will know your quote has been converted into an order when you see the Order Details Page with the Order ID Number.
7. You have now converted a quote into an order for you customer.